A 26-year-old man shot dead a newly-married woman outside her house in east Delhi’s Geeta Colony before killing himself, said police. While police are yet to ascertain the reason behind the shooting, they suspect that the two knew each other.
- Accident or suicide? DSP shoots himself during students’ protest in Punjab
- Woman, son shot dead by bike-borne men in Palam
- Two Las Vegas security guards fatally shot in hotel-casino
- 17-year-old girl critical after boy from tuition centre shoots her
- ASI tries to kill wife, her sister before shooting himself in Manesar
- CISF constable kills lady colleague,commits suicide
The incident took place at 9 pm Saturday. The accused got into an argument with the victim, Neha, following which he shot her three times in the chest before shooting himself, said a police officer. Both were taken to a nearby hospital were doctors declared them dead on arrival, said police.