A 26-year-old man shot dead a newly-married woman outside her house in east Delhi’s Geeta Colony before killing himself, said police. While police are yet to ascertain the reason behind the shooting, they suspect that the two knew each other.
- Traffic constable suspended for towing away car with woman, baby inside
- Elderly woman, minor killed in fire in Sadar Bazar
- Walmart shooting: At least three killed in Colorado store
- Baby in her arms, woman shot dead in Delhi
- Man shoots woman before killing himself in Mukherjee Nagar
- CISF constable kills lady colleague,commits suicide
The incident took place at 9 pm Saturday. The accused got into an argument with the victim, Neha, following which he shot her three times in the chest before shooting himself, said a police officer. Both were taken to a nearby hospital were doctors declared them dead on arrival, said police.