A 26-year-old man was stabbed to death by unidentified persons for refusing to give them Rs 20 in southeast Delhi’s Ambedkar Nagar area on Wednesday evening, police said.
The victim, identified as Naresh Kumar, used to work in Noida and was talking on the phone outside his house when the two persons attacked him with a knife. A witness told police that the attackers demanded Rs 20 from Naresh for “consumption of some drugs”. But when he refused to give them the money, they stabbed him multiple times with a knife.
Deputy Commissioner of Police (Southeast) Romil Baniya said that the exact reason for the scuffle is yet to be verified. “One suspect has been detained from the same area. We need to verify the exact reason,” said Baniya.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
He said the accused used to work as part-time labourers with the Delhi Jal Board, but were currently unemployed.