A juvenile court judge from Delhi met with an accident on the Yamuna Expressway on Thursday night while he was on his way to Agra along with his family, police said.
Judge C Ramaswamy lost his wife Kavita (35) and his 18-month-old son in the accident. The judge himself and his eight-year-old daughter sustained severe injuries, police said.
According to police, the accident was reported near Tentigaon along the Yamuna Expressway around 8.30 pm.
“They were driving at a high speed and were behind a truck when the accident took place. The truck applied brakes suddenly, but the judge couldn’t react in time. Their Ford Endeavour rammed headlong into the truck. They were rushed to Kailash Hospital in Greater Noida, where his wife and son were declared brought dead,” a police officer said.
An official at Kailash Hospital said Ramaswamy and his daughter had been admitted around 10 pm and were in ICU. “Ramaswamy is stable. But his daughter has sustained a head injury,” the official said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More