In an effort to lessen the clerical burden on teachers in government schools, the Delhi government has decided to provide 50,000 teachers and principals with tablets. Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Manish Sisodia has directed the education department to provide the gadget to teachers and principals in 1,024 government schools in the capital.
Approximately 16,000 guest teachers will be among those who will receive these tablets. The government has also initiated a proposal to regularise them and enhance their pay.
“Most teachers are engaged in data entry or management work like maintenance of attendance registers, preparation of students’ report cards, etc. By relieving them of these responsibilities, they can be expected to make a greater contribution to the classroom,” said Atishi Marlena, advisor to the minister.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage