Delhiites continued to suffer the double whammy of hot and humid conditions on Tuesday as the mercury breached the 40 degree mark and humidity too remained on the higher side.
According to the MeT department, the day temperature on Tuesday was recorded at 40.3 degree Celsius, four notches above normal and substantially up from yesterday’s 38.8 degree Celsius.
Soaring humidity level, which was registered between 65 to 33 per cent made people sweat during the day.
Earlier, the minimum temperature settled at 28.6 degree Celsius, one notch above normal.
On Monday, the minimum temperature was recorded at 27 degree Celsius, one notch below normal.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Similar weather conditions are likely to prevail in the city in the next 24 hours as the weatherman has predicted partly cloudy sky while the maximum and minimum are expected to settle around 41 and 29 degree respectively.