Delhiites continued to suffer the double whammy of hot and humid conditions on Tuesday as the mercury breached the 40 degree mark and humidity too remained on the higher side.
According to the MeT department, the day temperature on Tuesday was recorded at 40.3 degree Celsius, four notches above normal and substantially up from yesterday’s 38.8 degree Celsius.
Soaring humidity level, which was registered between 65 to 33 per cent made people sweat during the day.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Earlier, the minimum temperature settled at 28.6 degree Celsius, one notch above normal.
On Monday, the minimum temperature was recorded at 27 degree Celsius, one notch below normal.
Similar weather conditions are likely to prevail in the city in the next 24 hours as the weatherman has predicted partly cloudy sky while the maximum and minimum are expected to settle around 41 and 29 degree respectively.