Distancing himself from senior leader V K Malohtra’s statement on Jamia Nagar and Batla House, Delhi BJP chief Harsh Vardhan today said his party was the only well-wisher of Muslims in real sense and no area is terrorist hub in the eyes of BJP.
Addressing a gathering of minority community in Chandni Chowk, from where he is contesting elections, Vardhan said, “BJP is the only well-wisher of Muslims in real sense.
The Muslim community has already seen this during the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Government.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“And even when Modi government is formed, the educational, social standard of Muslims would be improved so that this community gets due respect and justice and is not treated as vote bank only. No area can be treated as terrorist hub in the eyes of BJP,” he said.
Malhotra was yesterday served a legal notice by the Batla House residents for his recent remarks where he called Jamia
Nagar and Batla House areas as “a hub of terrorists”.
Vardhan also said BJP was the only party in India which doesn’t relate any class, religion or community with terrorism.
“Actually, terrorism is a global problem. Good and evil persons are found in every society and religious group. Only those people who have lost their way follow this path and BJP does not discriminate between majority and minority. After coming to power, my party would accord highest priority to the education of Muslims,” he said.
Vardhan assured the people of the area that after becoming the MP, he would make the 56 Beegha Park and Gulabi Park more beautiful and rededicate them to the people.