Distancing himself from senior leader V K Malohtra’s statement on Jamia Nagar and Batla House, Delhi BJP chief Harsh Vardhan today said his party was the only well-wisher of Muslims in real sense and no area is terrorist hub in the eyes of BJP.
Addressing a gathering of minority community in Chandni Chowk, from where he is contesting elections, Vardhan said, “BJP is the only well-wisher of Muslims in real sense.
The Muslim community has already seen this during the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Government.
“And even when Modi government is formed, the educational, social standard of Muslims would be improved so that this community gets due respect and justice and is not treated as vote bank only. No area can be treated as terrorist hub in the eyes of BJP,” he said.
Malhotra was yesterday served a legal notice by the Batla House residents for his recent remarks where he called Jamia
Nagar and Batla House areas as “a hub of terrorists”.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
Vardhan also said BJP was the only party in India which doesn’t relate any class, religion or community with terrorism.
“Actually, terrorism is a global problem. Good and evil persons are found in every society and religious group. Only those people who have lost their way follow this path and BJP does not discriminate between majority and minority. After coming to power, my party would accord highest priority to the education of Muslims,” he said.
Vardhan assured the people of the area that after becoming the MP, he would make the 56 Beegha Park and Gulabi Park more beautiful and rededicate them to the people.