A day after rains lashed the national Capital, Delhiites woke up to cloudy morning on Thursday with minimum temperature settling at 26.1 degree Celsius.
Weatherman has predicted partly cloudy sky throughout the day and rain and thundershowers in some parts of the city.
Met official said that minimum temperature was on Thursday recorded at 26.1 degree Celsius, which was a notch below normal, adding that maximum temperature is expected to reach at 36 degrees Celsius.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
According to weatherman, city has received 4 mm rainfall till 8.30 AM this morning and more rain was expected later in the day.
Rains lashed the national capital to bring respite to Delhiites from the hot and humid conditions even as the city geared up to welcome the monsoon.
Wednesday’s maximum temperature had been recorded at 36.6 degrees Celsius, which was normal for this part of the season. The minimum was at 25.5 degrees or two notches below normal.