A day after rains lashed the national Capital, Delhiites woke up to cloudy morning on Thursday with minimum temperature settling at 26.1 degree Celsius.
Weatherman has predicted partly cloudy sky throughout the day and rain and thundershowers in some parts of the city.
Met official said that minimum temperature was on Thursday recorded at 26.1 degree Celsius, which was a notch below normal, adding that maximum temperature is expected to reach at 36 degrees Celsius.
According to weatherman, city has received 4 mm rainfall till 8.30 AM this morning and more rain was expected later in the day.
Rains lashed the national capital to bring respite to Delhiites from the hot and humid conditions even as the city geared up to welcome the monsoon.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Wednesday’s maximum temperature had been recorded at 36.6 degrees Celsius, which was normal for this part of the season. The minimum was at 25.5 degrees or two notches below normal.