For students looking forward to their Class X results, the wait is finally over. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Monday announced that it would declare the results for Class X examinations on May 20. The results are expected to be out by 4 pm.
Students will be be able to access their results online, on the phone and through SMS. Those accessing the results through SMS will be charged Re 1 for registration of roll number and communication. Those making a call will be charged 30 paise per minute.
Students can call the National Informatics Centre at (011)24300699 or dial (011) 28127030 if they are MTNL subscribers. Students can register their roll numbers by sending their CBSE roll number to 57666 (BSNL), 58888111 ( Vodafone and Tata Docomo) or 5207011(Airtel).
The Board will also be providing post-exam counselling to students on all working days from May 20 till June 10. The sessions will be held from 8 am to 10 pm. The Board said 54 experts, including principals, psychologists, trained counsellors from CBSE-affiliated government and private schools, will provide telephonic counselling during the period. Students can dial a toll-free number 1800 11 8004 from any part of the country and get in touch with CBSE.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More