For students looking forward to their Class X results, the wait is finally over. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Monday announced that it would declare the results for Class X examinations on May 20. The results are expected to be out by 4 pm.
Students will be be able to access their results online, on the phone and through SMS. Those accessing the results through SMS will be charged Re 1 for registration of roll number and communication. Those making a call will be charged 30 paise per minute.
Students can call the National Informatics Centre at (011)24300699 or dial (011) 28127030 if they are MTNL subscribers. Students can register their roll numbers by sending their CBSE roll number to 57666 (BSNL), 58888111 ( Vodafone and Tata Docomo) or 5207011(Airtel).
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The Board will also be providing post-exam counselling to students on all working days from May 20 till June 10. The sessions will be held from 8 am to 10 pm. The Board said 54 experts, including principals, psychologists, trained counsellors from CBSE-affiliated government and private schools, will provide telephonic counselling during the period. Students can dial a toll-free number 1800 11 8004 from any part of the country and get in touch with CBSE.