Eva Maria Pecheno equates painting to meditation, as concentration is integral to both. “When I paint, my connection and concentration with the inner self is such as if I’m in meditation,” says the Delhi-based artist who is exhibiting at Gallerie Alternatives.
Comprising 26 canvases, the show titled “Flow in the Light” depicts Pecheno’s love for nature as she wields the brush with blots of acrylic to capture the environs, from floral patterns to birds perching in their nests. “Paintings are the mirrors of the inner and external self,” adds the 39-year-old PhD in Fine Art from the University of Barcelona.
In India for more than seven years now, Pecheno is hoping that the collection helps “imbibe spirituality” that she intends to inculcate through her work.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
The exhibition at Gallerie Alternatives, Gurgaon, is on till July 23. Contact: 0124-4381439