Her residence may have been the centre of a political storm for over a year but that did not deter Harshita, daughter of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal, who came out with flying colours scoring 96 per cent in her class XII CBSE exam.
She was a student of the Science stream and said like her father she would like to study in the coveted Indian Institute of Technology.
“My parents are my role models. I would like to pursue a course in one of the IITs. Now my aim is to get admission in an IIT,” Harshita said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A student of Delhi Public School, Noida, she scored high marks in Physics.
“Physics is my subject,” she said.
Though their government residence in Tilak lane in Central Delhi was always buzzing with activities, she said she was always focused on her studies.
“I was not affected by the meetings and other political activities at our residence,” Harshita said.
At a volunteers meet, Kejriwal was even congratulated by party workers.
A visibly elated Kejriwal thanked the party workers for their wishes.
Responding to a question on when he will vacate the government accommodation, he said he had requested Lt Governor Najeeb Jung to allow him to stay in the house till Harshita finishes her competitive exams.
“Like her father, even she will go to IIT,” senior party leader and Kejriwal’s close friend Manish Sisodia said.