Her residence may have been the centre of a political storm for over a year but that did not deter Harshita, daughter of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal, who came out with flying colours scoring 96 per cent in her class XII CBSE exam.
She was a student of the Science stream and said like her father she would like to study in the coveted Indian Institute of Technology.
“My parents are my role models. I would like to pursue a course in one of the IITs. Now my aim is to get admission in an IIT,” Harshita said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
A student of Delhi Public School, Noida, she scored high marks in Physics.
“Physics is my subject,” she said.
Though their government residence in Tilak lane in Central Delhi was always buzzing with activities, she said she was always focused on her studies.
“I was not affected by the meetings and other political activities at our residence,” Harshita said.
At a volunteers meet, Kejriwal was even congratulated by party workers.
A visibly elated Kejriwal thanked the party workers for their wishes.
Responding to a question on when he will vacate the government accommodation, he said he had requested Lt Governor Najeeb Jung to allow him to stay in the house till Harshita finishes her competitive exams.
“Like her father, even she will go to IIT,” senior party leader and Kejriwal’s close friend Manish Sisodia said.