Her residence may have been the centre of a political storm for over a year but that did not deter Harshita, daughter of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal, who came out with flying colours scoring 96 per cent in her class XII CBSE exam.
She was a student of the Science stream and said like her father she would like to study in the coveted Indian Institute of Technology.
“My parents are my role models. I would like to pursue a course in one of the IITs. Now my aim is to get admission in an IIT,” Harshita said.
A student of Delhi Public School, Noida, she scored high marks in Physics.
“Physics is my subject,” she said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Though their government residence in Tilak lane in Central Delhi was always buzzing with activities, she said she was always focused on her studies.
“I was not affected by the meetings and other political activities at our residence,” Harshita said.
At a volunteers meet, Kejriwal was even congratulated by party workers.
A visibly elated Kejriwal thanked the party workers for their wishes.
Responding to a question on when he will vacate the government accommodation, he said he had requested Lt Governor Najeeb Jung to allow him to stay in the house till Harshita finishes her competitive exams.
“Like her father, even she will go to IIT,” senior party leader and Kejriwal’s close friend Manish Sisodia said.