In a bid to strengthen AAP’s support base in the national capital, party’s National Convenor Arvind Kejriwal will address a rally of auto drivers at the Ramlila Maidan on Thursday.
The information was provided by a party spokesman on Wednesday. The AAP leader had addressed a similar rally of e-rickhsaw drivers last month.
During the 2013 Assembly polls in Delhi, many autodrivers had supported the party in its campaign and had put AAP posters on their vehicles.
Kejriwal is also scheduled to hold a rally at Jantar Mantar on Sunday to protest against President’s Rule in the national capital and non-dissolution of the Legislative Assembly.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review