In a bid to strengthen AAP’s support base in the national capital, party’s National Convenor Arvind Kejriwal will address a rally of auto drivers at the Ramlila Maidan on Thursday.
The information was provided by a party spokesman on Wednesday. The AAP leader had addressed a similar rally of e-rickhsaw drivers last month.
During the 2013 Assembly polls in Delhi, many autodrivers had supported the party in its campaign and had put AAP posters on their vehicles.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Kejriwal is also scheduled to hold a rally at Jantar Mantar on Sunday to protest against President’s Rule in the national capital and non-dissolution of the Legislative Assembly.