Man rapes two of sons classmates
New Delhi:A 50-year-old West Delhi resident was arrested on Saturday for allegedly raping two of his sons classmates. The accused,Surender Singh,used to repeatedly rape the two 11-year-old girls. Singh lives in Subhash Nagar,Rajouri Garden. Police said Singh would lure the girls to his house and then rape them,police said. Medical examination of the two victims has confirmed rape, Additional Commissioner of Police (West) V Renganathan said.
The accused had been raping the girls for several days but they told their parents about it only earlier this week. The girls are too young to understand what was happening to them. Moreover,Singh had threatened them with dire consequences if they informed anyone about it. Both victims decided to tell their mothers about it earlier this week, a senior police officer said.
A case of rape was registered at Rajouri Garden police station on Saturday.
Married woman raped in Gurgaon
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Gurgaon:The Gurgaon police on Sunday arrested a 40-year-old man for allegedly raping a 25-year-old married woman in Kherki Daula district of Gurgaon. Jagdeep has been detained in the local police station on the basis of the womans statement.
Police said the victim and Jagdeep were acquaintances.
Police said the victim had been looking for a job and had approached Jagdeep for help. On the pretext of getting her a well-paying job,Jagdeep invited the woman to a rented room behind his scooter repair shop in Khandsa,Uttar Pradesh. There,he offered her a drink laced with sedatives,the woman told police. When she lost consciousness,the woman said he raped her.
The incident took place around 3 pm on Saturday. The woman was admitted to Civil Hospital,where medical examination confirmed rape. The hospital informed the police late Saturday night about the incident. The accused was arrested early Sunday morning. An FIR under IPC Sections 376 (rape) and 506 (criminal intimidation) has been registered against the accused, said Inspector Madan,SHO (Kherki Daula),Gurgaon.