Man rapes two of sons classmates
New Delhi:A 50-year-old West Delhi resident was arrested on Saturday for allegedly raping two of his sons classmates. The accused,Surender Singh,used to repeatedly rape the two 11-year-old girls. Singh lives in Subhash Nagar,Rajouri Garden. Police said Singh would lure the girls to his house and then rape them,police said. Medical examination of the two victims has confirmed rape, Additional Commissioner of Police (West) V Renganathan said.
The accused had been raping the girls for several days but they told their parents about it only earlier this week. The girls are too young to understand what was happening to them. Moreover,Singh had threatened them with dire consequences if they informed anyone about it. Both victims decided to tell their mothers about it earlier this week, a senior police officer said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A case of rape was registered at Rajouri Garden police station on Saturday.
Married woman raped in Gurgaon
Gurgaon:The Gurgaon police on Sunday arrested a 40-year-old man for allegedly raping a 25-year-old married woman in Kherki Daula district of Gurgaon. Jagdeep has been detained in the local police station on the basis of the womans statement.
Police said the victim and Jagdeep were acquaintances.
Police said the victim had been looking for a job and had approached Jagdeep for help. On the pretext of getting her a well-paying job,Jagdeep invited the woman to a rented room behind his scooter repair shop in Khandsa,Uttar Pradesh. There,he offered her a drink laced with sedatives,the woman told police. When she lost consciousness,the woman said he raped her.
The incident took place around 3 pm on Saturday. The woman was admitted to Civil Hospital,where medical examination confirmed rape. The hospital informed the police late Saturday night about the incident. The accused was arrested early Sunday morning. An FIR under IPC Sections 376 (rape) and 506 (criminal intimidation) has been registered against the accused, said Inspector Madan,SHO (Kherki Daula),Gurgaon.