Delhiites on Tuesday woke up to a hot and humid morning with the weatherman predicting no rain throughout the day.
According to MeT department, the minimum temperature was recorded at 29 degrees Celsius, three notches above normal.
Humidity level settled at 56 per cent till 8.30 AM this morning and is expected to rise later in the day.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“There would be mainly clear sky throughout the day and maximum temperature is expected to settle at 39 degrees Celsius,” said an official of MeT department, adding that hot days are ahead.
On Monday, the national capital had witnessed the hottest day of August in the last 12 years as mercury breached the 39 degree Celsius mark.