The Delhi BJP too has representation in the revamped organisational set-up of party chief Amit Shah. Delhi MLA R P Singh has been appointed one of the national secretaries.
Singh, who is also the Sikh face of the party in Delhi, has worked in several capacities in the past. He has been co-incharge of Punjab and Jammu & Kashmir.
Considered close to the RSS, Singh has emerged as an important link between the BJP and the Shiromani Akali Dal and has helped the alliance grow.
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
Speaking to Newsline, Singh thanked Amit Shah for his faith in him. “I have been working for the RSS since Emergency. I will ensure that I am able to work and repay the confidence expressed in me. With the new post comes a greater responsibility,” he said.
Singh also has a good equation with Delhi BJP chief Satish Upadhyay. He is known to be vocal at party meetings.