The Delhi BJP too has representation in the revamped organisational set-up of party chief Amit Shah. Delhi MLA R P Singh has been appointed one of the national secretaries.
Singh, who is also the Sikh face of the party in Delhi, has worked in several capacities in the past. He has been co-incharge of Punjab and Jammu & Kashmir.
Considered close to the RSS, Singh has emerged as an important link between the BJP and the Shiromani Akali Dal and has helped the alliance grow.
Speaking to Newsline, Singh thanked Amit Shah for his faith in him. “I have been working for the RSS since Emergency. I will ensure that I am able to work and repay the confidence expressed in me. With the new post comes a greater responsibility,” he said.
Singh also has a good equation with Delhi BJP chief Satish Upadhyay. He is known to be vocal at party meetings.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest