The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) filed a police complaint on Sunday after allegedly receiving some e-mails about another question paper ‘leak’. The emails were allegedly sent by three persons, including the woman whose PIL had led the Supreme Court to cancel the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) in May.
The emails had created panic and fear among CBSE officials, the board claimed in its complaint.
- The long con: Fake ‘Board of Higher Secondary Education’
- AIPMT 2015 results: CBSE declares exam results
- Credibility retest
- AIPMT 2015 scrapped: SC order leaves CBSE red-faced
- AIPMT case: Answers from accused’s key match CBSE’s
- Take decision on uploading answer-keys of AIMPT before evaluation: High Court
The CBSE also stated that the two men, one of who is a Niti Ayog official, also sent emails to the board just a day before the re-examination. The men claimed that they suspected some “agents” had leaked the question paper yet again.
CBSE officer on special duty Sanyam Bhardwaj said that the e-mail id the first mail was sent from belonged to the woman who had filed a PIL in the apex court. ENS