With less than a month left for the model code of conduct to be implemented by the Election Commission ahead of Lok Sabha polls, the Aam Aadmi Party government in Delhi has ordered transfers and reshuffled at least 22 DANICS officers as sub-divisional magistrates (SDM).
Sub-divisional magistrates form the core team in the conduct of elections.
Dr M M Kutty, a 1985-batch IAS officer, who was principal secretary to former chief minister Sheila Dikshit, was initially transferred by Kejriwal to the post of principal secretary (Social Welfare and Women and Child Development) and principal secretary (Finance).
Kutty has now been given additional charge of principal secretary (Vigilance).
Arvind Ray has been transferred as principal secretary (Services).
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Dharam Pal, who is currently principal secretary (Revenue; and Land and Building) as well as Divisional Commissioner, has been given additional charge of principal secretary (Development, and Irrigation and Flood Control).
The 22 DANICS officers transferred in Delhi government through orders issued on Monday include SDM (Vivek Vihar) Suresh Kumar Meena, who has been posted as SDM (Alipur).
Assistant Director (Training) Rajesh Bhatia has been transferred as SDM (Vivek Vihar).
Administrative officer of GB Pant Hospital Rajesh Rana has been replaced by Dharmender Singh and posted as SDM (Vasant Vihar).
Chetan Bhatia has replaced SDM (Kalkaji).