Aam Aadmi Party candidate Kumar Vishwas, who will file nomination here on Tuesday to take on Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, said all party MLAs from Delhi will campaign for him.
“All the AAP MLAs will be campaigning here for me. While Arvind Kejriwal will be here for three days from April 20, Manish Sisodia will camp here from April 27 to April 29. (AAP candidate from Ghaziabad) Shazia Ilmi will be here from April 16 to April 19,” he told reporters.
AAP had made a stunning electoral debut by winning 28 out of 70 assembly seats in Delhi assembly polls last year.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Vishwas said that he would file his nominations tomorrow after a 12-km ‘padyatra’ from Amethi to Gauriganj.
Asked about BJP leader Uma Bharti’s statement that Robert Vadra will be sent to jail after Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister, Vishwas alleged that both Congress and BJP had understanding “to shield corrupt persons”.
“There is a BJP government in Rajasthan. Why are they not taking action against Vadra,” he said.