- AAP discredited, confident of BJP win in Delhi polls: Venkaiah Naidu
- Modi gets into the fight: ‘Delhi will decide how world sees India’
- AAP, BJP ignoring govt employees, says Ajay Maken
- Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP’s 4-point agenda
- Modi gave India self-pride: Uma Bharti
- ‘Where have we promised statehood... it’s a sensitive issue, not a matter for elections’, says Amit Shah
- Aam Aadmi Party violated Model Code: Election Commission
AAP’s Delhi MLAs to campaign in Amethi
Aam Aadmi Party candidate Kumar Vishwas, who will file nomination here on Tuesday to take on Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, said all party MLAs from Delhi will campaign for him.
“All the AAP MLAs will be campaigning here for me. While Arvind Kejriwal will be here for three days from April 20, Manish Sisodia will camp here from April 27 to April 29. (AAP candidate from Ghaziabad) Shazia Ilmi will be here from April 16 to April 19,” he told reporters.
AAP had made a stunning electoral debut by winning 28 out of 70 assembly seats in Delhi assembly polls last year.
Vishwas said that he would file his nominations tomorrow after a 12-km ‘padyatra’ from Amethi to Gauriganj.
Asked about BJP leader Uma Bharti’s statement that Robert Vadra will be sent to jail after Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister, Vishwas alleged that both Congress and BJP had understanding “to shield corrupt persons”.
“There is a BJP government in Rajasthan. Why are they not taking action against Vadra,” he said.