Aam Aadmi Party candidate Kumar Vishwas, who will file nomination here on Tuesday to take on Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, said all party MLAs from Delhi will campaign for him.
“All the AAP MLAs will be campaigning here for me. While Arvind Kejriwal will be here for three days from April 20, Manish Sisodia will camp here from April 27 to April 29. (AAP candidate from Ghaziabad) Shazia Ilmi will be here from April 16 to April 19,” he told reporters.
AAP had made a stunning electoral debut by winning 28 out of 70 assembly seats in Delhi assembly polls last year.
Vishwas said that he would file his nominations tomorrow after a 12-km ‘padyatra’ from Amethi to Gauriganj.
Asked about BJP leader Uma Bharti’s statement that Robert Vadra will be sent to jail after Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister, Vishwas alleged that both Congress and BJP had understanding “to shield corrupt persons”.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“There is a BJP government in Rajasthan. Why are they not taking action against Vadra,” he said.