Targeting Congress and BJP, Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday said that electricity and water tariffs would increase from today in Delhi as the two parties did not push for subsidy in the interim budget passed by Parliament.
“Congress and BJP are responsible for the hike in rates of water and electricity effect from today. When interim budget of Delhi was passed by Parliament, both parties could have made options for extending subsidies for electricity in interim budget, but it had not been done by them,” AAP’s national spokesperson Deepak Vajpayee said here.
Another AAP leader Dilip Pandey also claimed that Aam Aadmi Party would win all seven Lok Sabha seats in the national capital. “BJP has only Narendra Modi, but it doesn’t have an ideology. On the other hand, AAP also has an ideology. In the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, Modi and Rahul Gandhi will be defeated and a new energy would then flow among the people,” he said.
The party said that it was shocked and surprised that many news channels ran an unverified news about Somnath Bharti throughout the day on Monday and wrongly attributed it to the NHRC.
“Some news channel made no effort to cross-check the facts and merely relied on a falsehood spread by an individual known for his links with Congress party,” he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More