Aam Aadmi Party MLA Naresh Balyan has been arrested by the Delhi Police in a case of assault on Friday evening. Police has lodged an FIR against Naresh Balyan for allegedly assaulting the Resident Welfare Association (RWA) president of Mohan Garden area in the national capital.
The FIR was lodged on Sunday night following a complaint by former AAP volunteer and president of Mohan Garden RWA, Henry George, who has accused Balyan and his associates of trespassing his office, attacking him and issuing threat to his life.
Deputy Commissioner of Police, West Vijay Kumar said the case has been registered against the Uttam Nagar MLA under various sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Meanwhile, one of MLAs’ supporters in turn filed a cross FIR against George, accusing him of abusing and assaulting the MLA and his supporters near his office.
The cross FIRs have been registered at the Uttam Nagar Police Station. Police said no one has been arrested so far and the probe is underway.