A six-year-old child was admitted to a hospital in Ghaziabad after he was mercilessly beaten up with rulers by his teacher for not finishing homework, police said Saturday.
“An FIR has been registered against Krishna Public School under Section 323 (voluntarily causing hurt) of the Indian Penal Code. No name has been mentioned in the FIR by the family of the child, Akshay. We will find out who the teacher was and suitable action will be taken against the teacher and the principal,” an officer said.
Akshay’s aunt Seema Kashyap said the child was beaten up since he did not finish his homework. She alleged that Akshay was not even allowed to have lunch.
“Akshay has swelling all over the body. The teacher beat him with a wooden stick and then with a steel ruler. She stuffed a handkerchief into his mouth so that he wouldn’t scream. She also did not let him eat during lunch hour and asked him to stand with his hands raised. Other parents too have complained that the teacher has been mistreating their wards,” Kashyap said.
The school principal, Kavita Yadav, said the teacher had been hired on a trial basis and would be expelled.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I am out of station currently and so I am not fully aware of what happened. But I have nonetheless called her and scolded her. When I return on Tuesday, I will deal with her,” she said.