Six persons were killed and eight others critically injured in four accidents in Greater Noida over the past 24 hours. While three of the accidents occurred on the Yamuna Expressway,one took place on the Dadri bypass.
In the first incident on the Yamuna Expressway,four persons were killed and one injured after their Mahindra Scorpio crashed into the divider.
A senior police officer said,The incident took place around 2.15 am. Six people were travelling from Ghaziabad to Etah. While Virender Singh,Nirodey Singh,Raees Pal and Ramkumar were declared brought dead to a nearby hospital,10-year-old Anshul is critical. Ramveer suffered minor injuries.
Around 7.30 pm on Sunday,a Ford Figo coming from Mathura rammed a truck. Two persons,Santosh and Haripal,are critical,while three have suffered minor injuries. Preliminary investigations suggest that the car was being driven at high speed, an officer said.
Police said around 10.30 pm,an i20 collided with another truck on the Yamuna Expressway. The driver of the car,Arnab Dutta,is in ICU of Kailash Hospital.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In the incident near the Dadri bypass on Sunday night,two persons,including a newly married woman were killed,and four of the family injured after their vehicle was hit from behind by a dumper.
A senior officer said,Jitendra Kumar had married Pavitra in the Dibai area of Bulandshahar on Saturday. When they were returning to Jitendras house in Nand Nagri,Delhi,the accident occurred.
Pavitra,and her brother-in-law Shershah were declared brought dead. Four others,including Jitendra,are injured. The driver of the dumper fled the spot.