Six persons were killed and eight others critically injured in four accidents in Greater Noida over the past 24 hours. While three of the accidents occurred on the Yamuna Expressway,one took place on the Dadri bypass.
In the first incident on the Yamuna Expressway,four persons were killed and one injured after their Mahindra Scorpio crashed into the divider.
A senior police officer said,The incident took place around 2.15 am. Six people were travelling from Ghaziabad to Etah. While Virender Singh,Nirodey Singh,Raees Pal and Ramkumar were declared brought dead to a nearby hospital,10-year-old Anshul is critical. Ramveer suffered minor injuries.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Around 7.30 pm on Sunday,a Ford Figo coming from Mathura rammed a truck. Two persons,Santosh and Haripal,are critical,while three have suffered minor injuries. Preliminary investigations suggest that the car was being driven at high speed, an officer said.
Police said around 10.30 pm,an i20 collided with another truck on the Yamuna Expressway. The driver of the car,Arnab Dutta,is in ICU of Kailash Hospital.
In the incident near the Dadri bypass on Sunday night,two persons,including a newly married woman were killed,and four of the family injured after their vehicle was hit from behind by a dumper.
A senior officer said,Jitendra Kumar had married Pavitra in the Dibai area of Bulandshahar on Saturday. When they were returning to Jitendras house in Nand Nagri,Delhi,the accident occurred.
Pavitra,and her brother-in-law Shershah were declared brought dead. Four others,including Jitendra,are injured. The driver of the dumper fled the spot.