– Electricity tariff halved for households using less than 400 units a month. CM orders audit of private discoms.
– 700 litres of free water for houses with a water meter.
– 90 per cent reservation in Delhi University for students from Delhi proposed.
– Anti-corruption helpline launched. CM asks people to carry out sting operations to nab the corrupt.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
– Janta Darbar plan scrapped after chaos outside Delhi Secretariat.
– Nod to FDI in retail scrapped.
– Midnight raid by Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti in Khriki Extension to bust alleged prostitution and drug ring.
– CM asks for suspension of police officers. AAP MLAs protest outside Rail Bhawan.
– AAP expels MLA Vinod Kumar Binny from party.
– AAP announces Lok Sabha poll plans. Kejriwal names 28 “corrupt” politicians in press conference.
– Nido Taniam dies, govt seeks magisterial probe, Kejriwal joins protest.
– Condemning death of student from Arunachal Pradesh, Nido Taniam, government seeks magisterial probe to be ordered by L-G.
– Power tariff hiked by 6-8 per cent, government calls it blackmail.
– Delhi Lokpal Bill 2014 cleared by Delhi Cabinet
– FIR ordered against Veerappa Moily, Mukesh Ambani and Murli Deora over gas pricing.
– Swaraj Bill cleared.