Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party made many promises and announced many policies during its short tenure. Here are the highlights.
– Electricity tariff halved for households using less than 400 units a month. CM orders audit of private discoms.
– 700 litres of free water for houses with a water meter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
– 90 per cent reservation in Delhi University for students from Delhi proposed.
– Anti-corruption helpline launched. CM asks people to carry out sting operations to nab the corrupt.
– Janta Darbar plan scrapped after chaos outside Delhi Secretariat.
– Nod to FDI in retail scrapped.
– Midnight raid by Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti in Khriki Extension to bust alleged prostitution and drug ring.
– CM asks for suspension of police officers. AAP MLAs protest outside Rail Bhawan.
– AAP expels MLA Vinod Kumar Binny from party.
– AAP announces Lok Sabha poll plans. Kejriwal names 28 “corrupt” politicians in press conference.
– Nido Taniam dies, govt seeks magisterial probe, Kejriwal joins protest.
– Condemning death of student from Arunachal Pradesh, Nido Taniam, government seeks magisterial probe to be ordered by L-G.
– Power tariff hiked by 6-8 per cent, government calls it blackmail.
– Delhi Lokpal Bill 2014 cleared by Delhi Cabinet
– FIR ordered against Veerappa Moily, Mukesh Ambani and Murli Deora over gas pricing.
– Swaraj Bill cleared.