Three persons,including a two-and-half year-old girl,were killed and two others injured after their car smashed into the divider on Yamuna Expressway in Greater Noida on Thursday night.
Police said the impact of the crash was such that Anshul Tripathi (40),one of the occupants of the car, died on the spot. The expressway paramedics managed to pull out the remaining four passengers Anshuls daughter two-and-a-half-year-old Ananya,his father V K Tripathi (50),his wife Rakhi (23) and his brother-in-law Ashish (18) who were admitted to a private hospital in Greater Noida.
Ananya and Ashish died at the hospital. V K Tripathi sustained serious injuries and has been admitted to the ICU. Rakhi is being treated for her injuries.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Police said the accident took place near Murshadpur village of Dankaur area of Greater Noida. The five were on their way to Delhi from their native Etahwa.
The driver suddenly lost control and the car hit the central divider and overturned. The car was being driven at high speed, SP (rural) Brijesh Singh said. No case has been lodged,he said.
In another incident,two employees of the Jaypee group were hit by a WagonR travelling at a high speed on the expressway near Jewar on Thursday.
One of the employees,Avnish,died on the spot while his colleague Chatrapal was seriously injured. A case of rash and negligent driving has been lodged against the driver of the WagonR,police said.