Three people in a car allegedly tried to abduct a 10-year-old girl near Mohammadpur in South Delhi Wednesday evening, but the attempt was foiled by a biker, who saw the incident and raised an alarm.
- Bike-borne men rob Army Captain, wife at knife-point in Delhi
- After Gurugram murder, girl student allegedly sexually assaulted in Panipat school toilet
- Today it's my daughter, tomorrow it can happen to others: Mother of victim allegedly raped in Delhi school
- Delhi school child rape: Govt orders magisterial inquiry, CM Arvind Kejriwal describes incident as 'shameful'
- Guard arrested for ‘raping’ 5-year-old girl inside school in Delhi
- Eight held for attempt to abduct 17-year-old girl
The incident took place at 4 pm when the girl, a class 6 student, was returning from school. “While she was walking home with her friends, a car stopped next to her and three people tried to pull her inside,” said a police officer.
“She resisted and a man, on a bike, saw the event and raised an alarm. Other people rushed to the spot and managed to nab one of the three men, while the other two managed to escape,” said the officer.