A 16-year-old boy was stabbed to death by two persons in North Delhi around midnight on Saturday.
“The minor, a resident of Bihar, had gone to fill his bottle around 12.30 am on Saturday in Sadar Bazaar area when he was attacked. He got into a heated argument with two persons over using the common spout. A scuffle broke out and the two persons knifed the boy with a sharp weapon and fled the spot. The boy was found lying in a pool of blood with stab wounds on his neck and chest,” a senior police officer said.
A case of murder has been registered against the two accused, who are absconding.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Police are investigating whether there was personal enmity or if it was a case of circumstantial provocation behind the crime.