A 16-year-old boy was stabbed to death by two persons in North Delhi around midnight on Saturday.
“The minor, a resident of Bihar, had gone to fill his bottle around 12.30 am on Saturday in Sadar Bazaar area when he was attacked. He got into a heated argument with two persons over using the common spout. A scuffle broke out and the two persons knifed the boy with a sharp weapon and fled the spot. The boy was found lying in a pool of blood with stab wounds on his neck and chest,” a senior police officer said.
A case of murder has been registered against the two accused, who are absconding.
Police are investigating whether there was personal enmity or if it was a case of circumstantial provocation behind the crime.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016