“The online booking of helicopter tickets for Amarnath yatra – 2014 will commence on March 17 at 10 A M,” Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB), Navin K Choudhary said here.
The SASB has made arrangements with Pawan Hans Limited and Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd for providing services on Neelgrath-Panjtarni-Neelgrath (Baltal) sector, he said.
The Board has also made arrangements with Himalayan Heli Pvt Ltd for services on the Pahalgam-Panjtarni-Pahalgam sector, Choudhary said.
The online booking facility will be available to pilgrims from March 17 this year on websites of the aforesaid companies, the CEO said.
The one way per passenger fare for Neelgrath (Baltal)-Panjtarni sector and Pahalgam-Panjtarni sector has been fixed at Rs 1950 and Rs 4190 respectively, Choudhary said. Pilgrims, who wish to avail heli services, are not required to seek advance registration through designated bank branches as their applications for purchasing heli-tickets contain the required information and will be treated as yatra permits for undertaking the pilgrimage, the CEO said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The heli-pilgrims will have to furnish compulsory health certificates at the time of boarding the chopper at Nelgrath or Pahalgam without which boarding passes will not be issued to them, the officer said.