“The online booking of helicopter tickets for Amarnath yatra – 2014 will commence on March 17 at 10 A M,” Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB), Navin K Choudhary said here.
The SASB has made arrangements with Pawan Hans Limited and Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd for providing services on Neelgrath-Panjtarni-Neelgrath (Baltal) sector, he said.
The Board has also made arrangements with Himalayan Heli Pvt Ltd for services on the Pahalgam-Panjtarni-Pahalgam sector, Choudhary said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The online booking facility will be available to pilgrims from March 17 this year on websites of the aforesaid companies, the CEO said.
The one way per passenger fare for Neelgrath (Baltal)-Panjtarni sector and Pahalgam-Panjtarni sector has been fixed at Rs 1950 and Rs 4190 respectively, Choudhary said. Pilgrims, who wish to avail heli services, are not required to seek advance registration through designated bank branches as their applications for purchasing heli-tickets contain the required information and will be treated as yatra permits for undertaking the pilgrimage, the CEO said.
The heli-pilgrims will have to furnish compulsory health certificates at the time of boarding the chopper at Nelgrath or Pahalgam without which boarding passes will not be issued to them, the officer said.