Qutubuddin Ansari, a Gujarat riots victim, and Ashok Mochi, a man who allegedly burnt 40 houses during the riots, will share the dais at an event in Kerala on March 3rd.
Ansari and Mochi will be attending a seminar on “a decade of genocide” organized by the Co-ordination Committee of Minority Organizations, floated by CPI (M), at Taliparamba in Kannur.
CPI (M) politburo member Kodiyeri Balakrishnan will inaugurate the seminar, in which a Malayalam version of Ansari’s life will be released.
With his folded hands and a face etched with fear, Ansari became the iconic image of Gujarar riots. Armed with an iron stick and shouting anti-Muslim slogans, Mochi’s image has gone down in history as the symbolic figure of a perpetrator of the riot.
In October last year, the CPI (M) had brought Ansari to Kozhikode in Kerala for the launch of a magazine, Mukhyadhara, written by pro-Left Muslim writers.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More