Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday declared candidates for seven more Lok Sabha constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
With this, the Arvind Kejriwal-led party has till now declared nominees for 13 Lok Sabha seats in the State, which sends 29 MPs to the Lower House of Parliament.
The latest list (second one) contains names of Anil Trivedi (Indore), Rachna Dhingra (Bhopal), Rajesh Sareyam (Betul), Pankaj Singh (Sidhi), Shailendra Khushwaha (Guna), Mayha Vishwakarma (Hoshangabad) and Atul Mishra (Sagar), Madhya Pradesh unit of AAP said in a release here.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The fledgling outfit, which has announced plans to contest all the Lok Sabha seats in the BJP-ruled State, had earlier come out with the names of six candidates.