Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday declared candidates for seven more Lok Sabha constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
With this, the Arvind Kejriwal-led party has till now declared nominees for 13 Lok Sabha seats in the State, which sends 29 MPs to the Lower House of Parliament.
The latest list (second one) contains names of Anil Trivedi (Indore), Rachna Dhingra (Bhopal), Rajesh Sareyam (Betul), Pankaj Singh (Sidhi), Shailendra Khushwaha (Guna), Mayha Vishwakarma (Hoshangabad) and Atul Mishra (Sagar), Madhya Pradesh unit of AAP said in a release here.
The fledgling outfit, which has announced plans to contest all the Lok Sabha seats in the BJP-ruled State, had earlier come out with the names of six candidates.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review