Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday declared candidates for seven more Lok Sabha constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
With this, the Arvind Kejriwal-led party has till now declared nominees for 13 Lok Sabha seats in the State, which sends 29 MPs to the Lower House of Parliament.
The latest list (second one) contains names of Anil Trivedi (Indore), Rachna Dhingra (Bhopal), Rajesh Sareyam (Betul), Pankaj Singh (Sidhi), Shailendra Khushwaha (Guna), Mayha Vishwakarma (Hoshangabad) and Atul Mishra (Sagar), Madhya Pradesh unit of AAP said in a release here.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The fledgling outfit, which has announced plans to contest all the Lok Sabha seats in the BJP-ruled State, had earlier come out with the names of six candidates.