Members of the Youth Akalil Dal (YAD), Mohali district, protested outside the Deputy Commissioner’s office on Friday and demanded that Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi should reveal names of party members involved in the 1984 riots.
They also burnt effigies of Rahul Gandhi and demanded that he be produced before the CBI.
Former Union Minister Balwant Singh Ramoowalia also joined the protest along with YAD senior vice-president Jaswinder Singh Jassi, Raja Kanwarjot Singh Mohali and general secretary Harmanpreet Singh Prince.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Reacting to Gandhi’s remarks on the 1984 riots, Jassi demanded gandhi should testify before investigating agencies and courts where appeals regarding the genocide were being heard.