Senior leader Manish Sisodia was also in the city on Thursday. Introducing Panag, he said if people of Chandigarh send her to the Parliament it would change the politics of corruption in the city.
He said AAP’s aim was to ensure no corrupt person gets elected.
However, chaos marked the event as an aspirant for the ticket from Chandigarh, who was rejected, created ruckus. He questioned the leaders about the criteria for selection of candidates.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Others with them included candidates from Punjab including Bhagwant Mann, H S Phoolka and Dr Dharamveer Gandhi. Sisodia said the candidates for other seats in Punjab would be announced in the next few days.