- Maha defeat for Congress
- Despite odds, a consolation
- NOTA beats smaller parties, tribals use it most
- Power shift: BJP may eye co-operative bodies next
- At 88, PWP MLA Ganpatrao Deshmukh wins his 11th Assembly polls
- Many BJP ‘imports’ fail election test despite Modi rallies
- Corruption taint spurs INLD debacle, Chautala scion loses
Ticket aspirant creates ruckus
Senior leader Manish Sisodia was also in the city on Thursday. Introducing Panag, he said if people of Chandigarh send her to the Parliament it would change the politics of corruption in the city.
He said AAP’s aim was to ensure no corrupt person gets elected.
However, chaos marked the event as an aspirant for the ticket from Chandigarh, who was rejected, created ruckus. He questioned the leaders about the criteria for selection of candidates.
Others with them included candidates from Punjab including Bhagwant Mann, H S Phoolka and Dr Dharamveer Gandhi. Sisodia said the candidates for other seats in Punjab would be announced in the next few days.