Tension gripped in the cantonment area of Ambala when three persons fired a shot at three mustard cake traders near the Sadar Police station around 8.30 pm on Saturday. Sources said, three accused were trying to snatch a bag full of money from one of the victim’s.
Three persons suffered bullet injures and were taken to the Civil Hospital Ambala but doctors referred them to Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. The victims were identified as Surinder Garg, 62, Vinod Garg, 54 and Bans, 25.
Police said, Surinder, Vinod and Bans were closing their shop when the accused spotted the trio with a money bag. The accused, who were on a motorcycle, started following the trio. “When the trio reached home, the three accused stopped them from entering the house and tried to snatch the bag.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Police officials said the accused were following the victims since the past few days. They knew the time they closed their shop and the way they took to return home. Surinder suffered a bullet injury in his chest and sprinter injury in right arm. Vinod suffered a sprinter injury in his chest and Bans sustained a sprinter injury in his arm. One of the arrested accused was identified as Monu, 25, while the other two are still absconding. A loaded country made pistol was recovered from the accused.