About two weeks after around 30 residents of the Haryana Employees Welfare Organisation (HEWO) Society, MDC (Sector 5), had fallen ill after reportedly suffering from water-borne diseases, the report of the water samples taken from the taps of several houses by the district public health department has revealed that water was unfit for drinking.
Out of the 14 water samples that were collected by a team of doctors of the health department from the society, three have been termed unfit for drinking purpose. “We will now be forwarding the report to the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) for its perusal, which would take appropriate action as necessary,” said civil surgeon V K Bansal.
HUDA, however, has already cracked its whip on the HEWO president by issuing him a show-cause notice, giving directions to demolish all illegal constructions that have cropped up inside the society. Society president Hari Om is yet to file his reply to HUDA.
The construction work of installation of new pipelines by office-bearers of the society is currently under process. “The work of laying out pipelines in the society has been completed in two of the four blocks, where the root of the problem is suspected to lie,” said Hari Om.
Earlier, HUDA’s report of the water samples taken from the main tank installed in the society had stated that the water was fit for drinking.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
As of now, as many as five society residents have been diagnosed with typhoid. A team of doctors of the district public health department had earlier taken blood samples of nine residents of the society. As per the reports, five had turned out to be positive.