The Punjab and Haryana High Court has directed the Chairman of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to take a decision on the issue of uploading the answer-keys of the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) on its website before beginning the evaluation of the OMR answer sheets. The court has given one month’s time to CBSE to take a decision.
The directions were passed by the bench comprising Chief Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul, and Justice Arun Palli, while disposing of a public interest litigation (PIL) filed by the city resident, Dr Arvind Goyal on Friday. Dr Goyal, who runs a coaching institute for medical aspirants in the city had stated in his PIL that CBSE should make a provision of uploading the answer keys of AIPMT examination on its website before checking of OMR answer sheets.
A provision can be made for considering the objections by the subject experts so that corrections, if any, can be made in the answer keys before initiating the evaluation of the OMR sheets. This will bring more transparency to the process, stated Dr Goyal in his PIL.
“There are various examples in the past where a number of controversial/ambiguous questions in the Biology Section of AIPMT were noticed. Moreover, no matter how much accuracy one tries to keep, some ambiguity or error can inadvertently creep in,” he said, adding that the step will lend more transparency to the process. The AIPMT-2014 is scheduled for May 4, across various centres in the country.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More