As the Student Organization of India (SOI) announced its panel amidst huge crowd at the Students Centre, PU on Monday, a lot of outsiders participated in the support campaign.
Party leaders including Robin Brar and Rashpal Hakuwala who were released on bail recently were also seen actively supporting the party president.
The announcement was made by Parambans Singh Romana accompanied by Akali stalwarts Bobby Badal, Rosy Barkandi, Raju Khanna and Bheem Waraich. The new panel announced by the party includes president Yadwinder Dhaliwal, chairman Rashpal Hakuwala, campus president Manvir Chaudhary, party in-charge Gursewak Tohana, campus in-charge Piyush Anand, senior V-P Premjit Sandhu, general secretary Mehnaz Chahal, president south campus Avinash Mishra and chairman advisory council Subhash Jha.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Dhaliwal said, “We have pulled our socks and will not let any stone unturned to ensure our victory this time.” While, speaking about the presence of outsiders during the panel announcement, Prabhpreet, president of SFI said, “There were many people from outside Chandigarh, who were also campaigning for SOI with party stickers but the university did not do anything about it and did not restrict their entry. With elections a month away, when will the university start checking the entry of the outsiders, especially those with the criminal backgrounds?”