Realising the power of social media, the Punjab BJP has moved towards connecting its workers, even at the booth level, with party’s accounts on online platforms. The party also plans to open a social media centre in every assembly constituency.
The party will field candidates from at least 23 constituencies in the upcoming assembly elections, 16 of which already have such centres. The party head office in the capital Chandigarh will be the nodal centre for all these centres and equipped with
The party will also focus on their rivals’ manifestos and prepare strategies to counter them. The party is focussing on the AAP’s manifesto and also its government in Delhi.
Amit Taneja, who has been appointed head of the state unit’s social media and digital centre, said that every BJP worker has been connected to this office through their WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter accounts. Also, 23 Officers on Special Duty (OSDs) of state BJP chief Vijay Sampla will have dedicated constituencies each in the head office and similarly, 23 constituency in-charges will be available on the field.
“For instance if any BJP MLA or minister went and participated in any public and political function then that constituency in-charge will accompany him and update that information to the state office where the OSD of that constituency will look into it along with our entire team. After giving a suitable shape to that event, the information would be disseminated to booth level workers so that it could hit at least 10,000 people within 15 to 20 minutes,” said Taneja.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More