THE PUNJAB and Haryana High Court Wednesday got two more judges — Justices Anupinder Singh Grewal and Jaishree Thakur.
Chief Justice Shiavax Jal Vazifdar administered them oath of office after their transfer back from Rajasthan High Court.
Both the judges were elevated as additional judges of the Punjab and Haryana High Court on September 25, 2014, and were later transferred to Rajasthan High Court. Justice Grewal took oath as Rajasthan High Court judge in December 2014 and Justice Thakur in January 2015. It was on September 26 that the Union Ministry of Law and Justice had issued the notification of their transfer from Rajasthan High Court to Punjab and Haryana High Court.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The strength of Punjab and Haryana High Court judges has now reached 46, including the Chief Justice, against the sanctioned strength of 85.