With the new academic session another two months away, Panjab University (PU) on Friday issued the admission notice for various courses and programmes on the PU campus.
PU Dean University Instructions (DUI), Professor A K Bhandari, said that the university had started new courses such as MDS (Master in Dental Surgery), LLM at University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) and PURC, Ludhiana, and ME Biotechnology at University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET).
Professor Bhandari also launched a handbook which has information on the number of seats for various courses and fee structures. The book is available for Rs 550 at the PU sale counter or can be downloaded from http://www.pu.ac.in.
- Panjab University likely to give e-degrees from next session
- Panjab University Board of Finance okays budget of Rs 517 crore for next fiscal year
- Panjab University website to become more informative
- PU may bring in CBCS next session
- Punjab University announces entrance exam dates for all campus courses
- PU moots 5-20 pc fee hike for college students of BA, BCom, MA, MSc first year
The application form for all courses (except first-year year classes of the courses where admission is based on JEE-2015, PU-CET-2015-(UG), PUTHAT-2015 and PU-BA/BCom LLB(Hons)) can be downloaded from http://forms.puchd.ac.in/forms/20150529121831-admission-form-2015.pdf.
Candidates seeking admission in Sports category shall, along with admission form, submit various documents to the concerned department. The candidates would also be required to appear for a trial on the university grounds between July 15 and 18. The last date to apply for diploma and certificate courses would be July 15.
Interested students may also contact at 1800-180-2065, 2534818 and 2534866 from 9.30 am to 1 pm and 2.30 pm to 5 pm on working days, including Saturday. For more information, students may log into http://admissions.puchd.ac.in/.