Ambala MP Rattan Lal Kataria, Army and administration officials paid tributes to Captain Rohit Kaushal, Sena Medal (Gallantry), at his memorial in Jalauli village on Panchkula- Barwala Road on Friday.
Kaushal had laid down his life while fighting insurgency in an encounter with militants on November 11, 1995, in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir. He had killed two militants before laying down his life for the security of his motherland.
Officers and jawans from 18 Punjab Battalion to which the martyr belonged, 12 Rashtriya Rifles, Kumaon Regiment and Brigadier Bhadu along with officers and jawans from the Western Command, Chandimandir were also present.
Kataria announced a grant of Rs 5 lakh for the maintenance and upkeep of the Martyr’s memorial and hall and develop Shaheeds park on the land adjacent to the martyrs memorial to give its benefit to the villagers and children.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More