The UT police arrested Maninderjit Singh alias Chotta Mani, a resident of Sector 41, who is one of the accused who opened fire at a father-son duo in Sector 27 on Saturday evening. An engineering student at a private college, his elder brother is lodged in Burail jail at present.
The alleged prime accused in the case, Monty Shah, and others are still absconding. Police said that it is believed that Shah was hiding the weapon used in the incident.
On questioning, Mani revealed that there were six people involved in the incident. Police is also trying to trace, Kali, another accused in the case.
The accused had opened fire at Rajkumar and his 23-year-old son Bhiwani. The accused were involved in a conflict with Rajkumar’s 26-year-old son, Shivcharan, who is in jail. Shivcharan allegedly had an altercation with Monty and Karan Sharam in the jail a few months back. The accused, after they were released, assaulted Shivcharan’s family.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016