The UT police arrested Maninderjit Singh alias Chotta Mani, a resident of Sector 41, who is one of the accused who opened fire at a father-son duo in Sector 27 on Saturday evening. An engineering student at a private college, his elder brother is lodged in Burail jail at present.
The alleged prime accused in the case, Monty Shah, and others are still absconding. Police said that it is believed that Shah was hiding the weapon used in the incident.
On questioning, Mani revealed that there were six people involved in the incident. Police is also trying to trace, Kali, another accused in the case.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The accused had opened fire at Rajkumar and his 23-year-old son Bhiwani. The accused were involved in a conflict with Rajkumar’s 26-year-old son, Shivcharan, who is in jail. Shivcharan allegedly had an altercation with Monty and Karan Sharam in the jail a few months back. The accused, after they were released, assaulted Shivcharan’s family.