After having already announced the presidential candidate for the upcoming student council elections, the National Students’ Union of India (NSUI) on Wednesday announced the candidates for the posts of vice-president and general secretary.
The candidate for the post of joint secretary is yet to be announced.
While Manpreet Singh from the Centre for Police Administration is the candidate for the post of vice-president, Namit Chhabra from the University Institute of Legal Studies is the candidate for the post of general secretary. Rimpy Brar was already announced the presidential candidate of the party.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Meanwhile, NSUI appointed Aditya Seyal as BDS in charge of south campus and Bindu Grewal of the Public Administration Department as party chairman.
Addressing NSUI members, senior leader Brinder Dhillon said, “Since we had won two seats last year, we have to win all four this year.”
Presidential candidate Rimpy Brar, party president Hardeep Lalli, campus president Sanjeev Sharma, chief patron Simranjeet Kaur Gill, chairman Amrinder Captain and Harinder Joni were also present on the occasion.
NSUI has also appointed two girls, Shivani Bisht and Gurleen from UILS and Department of Anthropology respectively, as vice-presidents.