High drama was witnessed at the Aroma light point when a woman, Non-Residential Indian (NRI) did not stop at the signal of a woman traffic constable and tried to escape.
The woman, who has been identified as Meenakshi, was challaned for five offences at once.
A jam was seen at the light point when the incident took place.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
According to the challan slip of the woman, she was challaned for taking a wrong right turn, not possessing a driver’s licence and Registration Certificate, misbehaving with a police officer by not divulging her basic information including her address and name and dangerous driving.
Sub-Inspector Amarjeet Singh, in-charge of Police Post Sector 22 said, “The woman was asked to stop and she did not stop.
Our constable had a narrow escape. When she stopped at the Sector 17-18 lights, she created a hue and cry about not giving her details for the challan.
However later, her car was impounded and she was challaned by the traffic police. We have not registered any case.” Meenakshi was driving the car herself.
The car was bearing the registration number of Himachal Pradesh.
The woman could not be contacted despite repeated attempts.