High drama was witnessed at the Aroma light point when a woman, Non-Residential Indian (NRI) did not stop at the signal of a woman traffic constable and tried to escape.
The woman, who has been identified as Meenakshi, was challaned for five offences at once.
A jam was seen at the light point when the incident took place.
According to the challan slip of the woman, she was challaned for taking a wrong right turn, not possessing a driver’s licence and Registration Certificate, misbehaving with a police officer by not divulging her basic information including her address and name and dangerous driving.
Sub-Inspector Amarjeet Singh, in-charge of Police Post Sector 22 said, “The woman was asked to stop and she did not stop.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Our constable had a narrow escape. When she stopped at the Sector 17-18 lights, she created a hue and cry about not giving her details for the challan.
However later, her car was impounded and she was challaned by the traffic police. We have not registered any case.” Meenakshi was driving the car herself.
The car was bearing the registration number of Himachal Pradesh.
The woman could not be contacted despite repeated attempts.