Nine persons from Ludhiana were killed in an accident in Bhiwani district of Haryana on Friday morning. While seven victims belonged to a family from Hambowal Bet village, the remaining two were also related to each other from Hiyatpur village.
The victims were part of the 21 member group returning from a pilgrimage to the tomb of Guga Jahal Peer in Bangar of Rajasthan when their vehicle collided with a canter coming from the opposite side on the Hisar-Rajgarh road.
Watch What Else is Making News
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The van overturned and was hit by a dumper from the rear. While five persons died on the spot, four others died during treatment at hospital. The drivers of both vehicles are absconding.