Union Minister for Electronics and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad inaugurated the incubation centre at Software Technology Park of India here on Tuesday.
“The incubation facility has a dedicated Tier-III standard world-class data centre of 160 rack capacity available to start-ups to use it for big data analytic and software as a service”, informed Dr Omkar Rai, Director General of STPI.
Speaking about the incubation centre, the minister said, “The aim of opening of this centre is to promote Digital India mission to empower common man in the country. STPI has been asked to provide special facilities to promote entrepreneurship amongst Dalit youths”.
The minister commended STPI for helping the IT industry grow and create newer employment opportunities.
STPI shall soon be laying the foundation stone of its next centre in Amritsar to help the smaller cities become part of the Digital India movement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The incubation centre inaugurated today also houses Network Operation Centre equipped with infrastructure to ensure networking services, firewalls, servers, routers, and 100 per cent redundant bandwidth for the users in the building.