The Municipal Corporation on Wednesday launched a toll-free emergency services-cum-stray dog helpline.
Its number is 155304.
The timings of the call centre will be 8 am to 8 pm on weekdays and 9 am to 5 pm on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Apart from calls about stray dogs, the residents can complain about roads in need of repair, non-functional streetlights, encroachment, maintenance of parks, problems in water supply or choked sewerages. The helpline was launched by Mayor H C Kalyan.
Complaints will be recorded in a online system, which will generate a complaint number that will be sent by SMS to the mobile number provided by the complainant. Simultaneously, a message will be sent to the officer concerned to redress the complaint. The status of the complaint can be tracked online with the complaint number.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
People can also log into MC’s official website http://www.mcchandigarh.gov.in , <http://www.mcchandigarh.gov.in/>click on “Online Complaints” and lodge a complaint. The complainant will have to enter his/her name, mobile number among other details. On submission of particulars, the system will generate a one-time password (OTP) and send it through SMS to the mobile number of the complainant.
A complaint number will also be sent to the mobile number of both complainant and the officer concerned. The status of the complaint can be tracked online with the unique complaint number and the one-time password.