POSTERS AND hoardings against All India Youth Congress chief Amarinder Raja Warring have come up in his constituency Gidderbaha in Muktsar district. Warring has been labelled as a “traitor of Sikhs” in the hoardings. The message written on top of the Warring’s pictures said, “No one can be a bigger traitor than him.”
In the pictures, Raja Warring has been shown wearing a t-shirt with former PM Indira Gandhi’s face on it and a tagline Maa tujhe Salaam.
Warring had worn the same t-shirt on October 31 to pay tributes to Gandhi at New Delhi. However, just a day after this incident, many hoardings cropped up in Gidderbaha calling him a traitor.
The hoardings have pictures of 1984 riots and a message that if Raja Warring sees a mother in Indira Gandhi, he should also see the face of all those mothers who had lost their sons in the 1984 massacre.
However, no one has yet taken responsibility for putting these hoardings up. When contacted, Warring expressed his shock to see such posters against him in his own constituency and how the administration had no clue about it. He also called himself a true Sikh and categorically stated that he would always stand by them no matter what.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More