Chandigarh police claims to have busted a gang of thieves by arresting all three members. Those arrested were identified as Kamal Chander (24), Bhuvan (26), and Narinder Negi (54), all residents of Uttrakhand.
The police have recovered two diamond rings, a pearl set, few gold jewellery sets and a car from them.
Addressing a press conference, Sector 19 SHO, Inspector Poonam Dilawari said, “The accused would work as domestic servants in the victim’s houses and consequently loot them after gaining their confidence by working for a few months.”
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
On the night of August 18, Kamal and Bhuvan were repeating their set method and were attempting a robbery at Dr Sachin Anand’s house in Sector 19, presuming they had gone outside station. However, the family had unexpectedly returned and caught Kamal from the spot while Bhuvan managed to escape. Kamal was handed over to the police.
Bhuvan was later arrested in Sector 19 the following day with the assistance of technical cell surveying his mobile phone. Through interrogation, it was revealed they had another accomplice, Narinder Negi, who was arrested, and from whom the stolen golden and diamond rings were recovered. The police during investigations found out that Bhuvan had been earlier arrested by the Sector 17 police officials in a snatching case. Further interrogation of the accused are being carried out to help work out more cases.