Chandigarh police claims to have busted a gang of thieves by arresting all three members. Those arrested were identified as Kamal Chander (24), Bhuvan (26), and Narinder Negi (54), all residents of Uttrakhand.
The police have recovered two diamond rings, a pearl set, few gold jewellery sets and a car from them.
Addressing a press conference, Sector 19 SHO, Inspector Poonam Dilawari said, “The accused would work as domestic servants in the victim’s houses and consequently loot them after gaining their confidence by working for a few months.”
On the night of August 18, Kamal and Bhuvan were repeating their set method and were attempting a robbery at Dr Sachin Anand’s house in Sector 19, presuming they had gone outside station. However, the family had unexpectedly returned and caught Kamal from the spot while Bhuvan managed to escape. Kamal was handed over to the police.
Bhuvan was later arrested in Sector 19 the following day with the assistance of technical cell surveying his mobile phone. Through interrogation, it was revealed they had another accomplice, Narinder Negi, who was arrested, and from whom the stolen golden and diamond rings were recovered. The police during investigations found out that Bhuvan had been earlier arrested by the Sector 17 police officials in a snatching case. Further interrogation of the accused are being carried out to help work out more cases.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More