The international delegates of the 11th Global Youth Peace Fest Saturday visited Sector 17 Plaza to organise a “Let’s Do It Chandigarh — Cleanliness Drive”.
The delegates also watched the movie PINK at a movie hall in Chandigarh. The show was arranged by Jayshree Sharma, daughter of former President of India Shanker Dayal Sharma.
The delegates’ day ended with a candle light vigil for world peace by all 250 delegates from 33 countries, standing hand-in-hand with candles to illuminate the darkness of growing violence, intolerance, injustice, denial of human rights in our societies with light of peace, love, tolerance, justice and human rights. “When we come together with tolerance and love, we are so much stronger than when we are alone with fear and hatred,” quipped Pramod Sharma, Coordinator of Yuvsatta, the main organisers of the event.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen