Starting from March 3, two special trains will be operating from Chandigarh to various destinations in Uttar Pradesh to meet the festival rush. The last trip of these trains will be made on March 31.
The first train is Chandigarh-Varanasi Weekly Express (04504). A Holi special train, it will depart from Chandigarh on every Thursday from March 6 to March 27. The train will make a total of four trips. The train will depart from Chandigarh at 11.15 pm and will reach Varanasi at 05.30 pm the next day. It will have stoppages at Ambala, Saharanpur, Moradabad, Bareilly, Lucknow and Varanasi. The train will have two third A/C coaches, one second A/C coach and one first A/C coach. It will also have four general class coaches and eight sleeper class coaches.
On its return journey, Varanasi-Chandigarh ( 04503) will depart from Varanasi on every Friday from March 7 to March 28. The train will depart from Varanasi at 09.10 pm and will reach Chandigarh at 02.30 pm the next day. The train will make a total of four trips in the month of March.
Another train for Uttar Pradesh is Nangal Dam-Lucknow Weekly Superfast Express (04502). It will depart from Nangal Dam at 11.45 pm on every Monday from March 3 to March 31 and will reach Lucknow at 02.10 pm the next day. The train will have stoppages at Chandigarh, Ambala, Saharanpur, Moradabad, Bareilly, Hardoi and Lucknow. The train will depart from Chandigarh at 2.20 am and will reach Lucknow at 2.10 pm. The train will complete its journey of 772 kilometres in 14 hours and 25 minutes. It will have total eight stoppages. This train will have one second A/C coach and one third A/C coach along with two sleeper class coaches and six general class coaches.
“More special trains may be started in the coming weeks depending upon the waiting list for particular trains on a specific route. If we find that in spite of augmenting coaches in a particular train, there is still a long waiting list, we may introduce special trains on that route,” said a railway official.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More