Renowed Hindi film director Satish Kaushik,who played a vital role in the conceptualisation of the Filmcity project,has raised objection to the possible split of ties between Parsvnath and the Chandigarh Administration. Kaushik said he was the equity partner with Parsvnath,and the Administration could not scrap the project without involving him in the decision.
It may be a real-estate venture for Parsvnath,but for me Filmcity is a dream project. I roped in people from South India and other parts of the country. I gave a presentation to the Administration,by incurring expenditure amounting to lakhs of rupees. How could the Administration not pay any heed to my role? Kaushik told Newsline.
I am an equity partner with Parsvnath on the project. I have already coordinated with fashion designers,film schools,studios and dancing schools. Was it all a wasteful exercise? Kaushik added.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Threatening to move court,Kaushik said he had already initiated the legal process. I have consulted my lawyers in Delhi and will definitely seek legal remedy. I will also write to UT officials,asking how can they ignore me when it was my technical expertise that they found best for the project, he said.
UT Finance Secretary Sanjay Kumar said: We dont know who Satish Kaushik is,as regards to this project. We are not dealing with Satish Kaushik. There appears to be an internal issue between Kaushik and Parsvnath,which they need to handle at their own level. The Chandigarh Administration has nothing to do with Kaushik.