Renowed Hindi film director Satish Kaushik,who played a vital role in the conceptualisation of the Filmcity project,has raised objection to the possible split of ties between Parsvnath and the Chandigarh Administration. Kaushik said he was the equity partner with Parsvnath,and the Administration could not scrap the project without involving him in the decision.
It may be a real-estate venture for Parsvnath,but for me Filmcity is a dream project. I roped in people from South India and other parts of the country. I gave a presentation to the Administration,by incurring expenditure amounting to lakhs of rupees. How could the Administration not pay any heed to my role? Kaushik told Newsline.
I am an equity partner with Parsvnath on the project. I have already coordinated with fashion designers,film schools,studios and dancing schools. Was it all a wasteful exercise? Kaushik added.
Threatening to move court,Kaushik said he had already initiated the legal process. I have consulted my lawyers in Delhi and will definitely seek legal remedy. I will also write to UT officials,asking how can they ignore me when it was my technical expertise that they found best for the project, he said.
UT Finance Secretary Sanjay Kumar said: We dont know who Satish Kaushik is,as regards to this project. We are not dealing with Satish Kaushik. There appears to be an internal issue between Kaushik and Parsvnath,which they need to handle at their own level. The Chandigarh Administration has nothing to do with Kaushik.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched