Two persons were arrested on Tuesday for fighting with a police team in Sector 23 on Monday evening. One policeman suffered minor injuries in the incident. An officer said: “One policeman, Sarandeep Singh, suffered minor injuries in the incident. He was taken to the hospital, from where he was discharged immediately.”
The arrested have been identified as Parveen and Vijay, both residents of Sector 23. On Monday evening, a police team reached the area, after they received information that Vijay was allegedly supplying drugs.
A Sector 35 resident, who was arrested earlier, had revealed that he purchased drugs from Vijay.
“Vijay and Praveen are brothers and they entered into arguments with the police team and fought with them,” said police.
SHO, Sector 17 police station, Ranjeet Singh said: “The two were arrested on Tuesday. We booked them for creating obstruction in government duty.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More